Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not crazy about the video, but if the left hates it, I like it.

  • Members
Posted

I thought that was great. So I guess now you wont like it. LOL

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

No, you claim not to be left or right, so it has no effect. Even though I know you're left of center, you don't identify with the rabid, kooky, nutball, wacko left.

  • Members
Posted

No, you claim not to be left or right, so it has no effect. Even though I know you're left of center, you don't identify with the rabid, kooky, nutball, wacko left.

Or the wacko right. LOL But you will never know. hahaha hehehe hohoho as dgrimm would say. LOL

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Oh I know. I am very observant. I pick up on things. Also I took a course on psychology at Forsyth Tech. LOL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...