Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Interesting! But what's the problem? From what I'm hearing these kids born here are automaticly legal! No? and than they help there illegal parent/s become legal! No? Well anyway that's what I get from this.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

Oh one more thing! How come we waited until now to do this? Hasn't this been going on for more years than we know? Or at least why not bring it up during the last administration's term in the WH? Because maybe Bush wasn't interested in doing anything either?? or are we doing this now because we want it to look like this administration isn't doing or going to do anything either???

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I dunno pk. But I do know it's long overdue.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...