Members phkrause Posted August 7, 2010 Members Posted August 7, 2010 This is the reason I believe there should be term limits on senators and state reps, just like Presidents and a few other office's. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 The Goal of Pelosi was to "clean up the swamp". I do support this goal and hope she follows through on her promise. Let's start with Rangel and Waters. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Guest Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 The swamp will never be clean as long as she's in it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.