Stan Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 We can live without any food for a large number of days. We can live without any water for just a few days. We can live without the internet for only a few moments at a time. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted September 9, 2010 Administrators Posted September 9, 2010 Wow- that's hard to follow! I'm speechless with the depth of just this one post! :) Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Neil D Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 So, you want my own deep thoughts......ok.... well........ Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Administrators Gail Posted September 9, 2010 Administrators Posted September 9, 2010 So, you want my own deep thoughts......ok.... well........ Yes, Neil- dig deeply into the deep reaches of the well of your thoughts Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Liz Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 well........ ROFL!!! That's priceless! Oh and I have one: When the remote is lost, one will walk all over the house looking for it, spending as much time as necessary to find it. When walking up to the t.v. and changing the channels would have been quicker. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Moderators Bravus Posted September 9, 2010 Moderators Posted September 9, 2010 My wife would be applauding. She keeps telling me off for iPhoning. Personally, I'm up for an implant that projects it straight onto my optic nerve... so no-one can tell. Anyone remember 'The Prisoner'? 'We want... information' Quote Truth is important
Members phkrause Posted September 10, 2010 Members Posted September 10, 2010 My wife would be applauding. She keeps telling me off for iPhoning. Personally, I'm up for an implant that projects it straight onto my optic nerve... so no-one can tell. Anyone remember 'The Prisoner'? 'We want... information' Oh man Bravus, I love that show. I think I have that series on DVD! Somewhere...LOL Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.