Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Freedom of choice may be an illusion


Recommended Posts

Posted

With all the talk of freedom of choice I thought I might share this interesting talk from Dan Ariely at TED where he asks if we are in control of our decisions.

Posted

I went to the next to last presentation and decided simplicity enables me to make better choices.

"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."Matthew 18:3 KJV

Regards! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

loved it!! Will be reading his book on the subject!!! Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...