Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I have evidence that I'm getting old.

The new fangled names that they have for children nowadays are just too difficult for me to even pronouce let alone remember.

I lived in a simple day. The names of children were Mary,James and John. Names that were easy to pronounce and you had heard of them before. And also ... you knew how to SPELL them.

Why must the modern ways be SO difficult?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Oh, I don't know... my mom told me about a family she knew in the 1930's, and the parents named their children: Ima, Hesa, and Shesa....and their last name was Hogg. True story.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...