Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted October 20, 2010 Members Posted October 20, 2010 Recently, I've become aware of something peculiar. People gravitate towards other people who are "winners" in some sort of endeavor. On FB, I have sometimes been known to play poker. I'm pretty good at it.. **looks at fingernails and rubs them on shirt** It only takes a few wins at a table, when all of a sudden, I start getting requests from the other players to become "poker buddies" with them. LOL I don't really mind, since it's a nice way to be friends with someone without actually having them as "Friends" on FB. The only other time I can remember people gravitating towards me was at graduate school in the Statistics class. Osmosis at work? Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.