Moderators james423 Posted October 20, 2010 Moderators Posted October 20, 2010 I found this interesting idea on www. eductopia.com, a site dedicated to improving public education: "I believe the first step in education reform should be to take the politicians out of the equation. The second would be to take any 'experts' who have never had full-time experience in a K-12 classroom and put them in a classroom, full-time for at least two years before they are eligible to be in a decision making role." -- Luke Allen Quote James Brenneman
Administrators Gail Posted October 20, 2010 Administrators Posted October 20, 2010 Sounds like someone who knows! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Moderators Bravus Posted October 21, 2010 Moderators Posted October 21, 2010 I'd vote for that. Quote Truth is important
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.