Stan Posted November 20, 2010 Posted November 20, 2010 http://www.canada.com/life/Canadians+take+lead+over+Aussies+Movember+race/3855983/story.html Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Bravus Posted November 20, 2010 Moderators Posted November 20, 2010 Well, I'm doing my bit - $341 so far. Anyway, this is the best kind of competition: everyone wins! Quote Truth is important
Moderators Nan Posted November 20, 2010 Moderators Posted November 20, 2010 Thankfully I cannot (yet?) participate in the growing phase of Movember but I will contribute...especially this year as a close colleague has radical surgery for prostate cancer this week. Quote
aldona Posted November 20, 2010 Posted November 20, 2010 Thankfully I cannot (yet?) participate in the growing phaseof Movember but I will contribute...especially this year as a close colleague has radical surgery for prostate cancer this week. What are we girls supposed to do for Movember, anyway? It's not like we can grow a moustache on demand. (Well, most of us, anyway.) Maybe stop shaving/waxing areas where we are usually in the habit of doing so? (Wait, on second thoughts, maybe we don't want to go there. ) And what about Breast Cancer Awareness Week/Month? What are we supposed to try to grow?? I'm REALLY confused now. AJ Quote www.asrc.org.au (Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each monthIMSLP/Petrucci Music LibraryThe Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music DownloadsLooking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!
Gordon1 Posted November 20, 2010 Posted November 20, 2010 What are we supposed to try to grow?? Kale. Quote
Stan Posted November 20, 2010 Author Posted November 20, 2010 Well, I'm doing my bit - $341 so far. Anyway, this is the best kind of competition: everyone wins! I checked mine,,, still no cash in it. How does that work? :) Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Planey Posted November 20, 2010 Posted November 20, 2010 I have had a beard and a moustache for the last 30 years or so. What do I do? Shave instead? Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderators Bravus Posted November 20, 2010 Moderators Posted November 20, 2010 For Movember, I'm afraid the Mo Sistahs' role is largely supportive. They can definitely be involved in fundraising activities and so on. Suzie's role is sacrificial: either no kisses or very scratchy kisses. I was gonna suggest that men could reciprocate in breast cancer awareness month by appreciating breasts more, but I'm not sure that's possible! Planey (which iPhone spellcheck wants to correct to 'planet'), some guys do shave off everything at the beginning of the month and regrow. Otherwise it's possible to just be supportive. There'll be another photo for the end of Week 3 and a reminder of the link in the Movember thread tomorrow. Quote Truth is important
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.