Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Susan Boyle - "Do You Hear What I Hear?"


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

I always liked Susan Boyle ever since hearing her on Britain's Got Talent.. In this video, she teams up with an American amateur singer and sings the Christmas classic, "Do You Hear What I Hear?" I was a bit disappointed.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Moderators
Posted

Her voice is a bit husky, might be the acoustics.

  • Members
Posted

Her voice is a bit husky, might be the acoustics.

LOL, what acoustics? But that's probably what you meant.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...