Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Share your background education/employment


Recommended Posts

Guest truthseeker007
Posted

I was just wondering what kind of jobs you have and what kind of education you have followed.

I am currently studying international relations and hope to become a security advisor for shell or the government, or any occupation like that. But the thing i of course would like to do the most, is working for the lord. But i don t think it s achievable for me, unfortunately. For it demands a very special help from God himself. I think it is best to assume that in the critical end times will pour out his spirit on his people and everything will be okay. Still before that time it is important to reach out to those lost souls that have an open heart. That s why i was thinking about prisons, the homeless, the sick people. They not only Need a saviour, but because they are not caught up in worldy affairs i think their hearts desparately wants Jesus Christ unconciously.

  • Members
Posted

I was just wondering what kind of jobs you have and what kind of education you have followed.

I am currently studying international relations and hope to become a security advisor for shell or the government, or any occupation like that. But the thing i of course would like to do the most, is working for the lord. But i don t think it s achievable for me, unfortunately. For it demands a very special help from God himself. I think it is best to assume that in the critical end times will pour out his spirit on his people and everything will be okay. Still before that time it is important to reach out to those lost souls that have an open heart. That s why i was thinking about prisons, the homeless, the sick people. They not only Need a saviour, but because they are not caught up in worldy affairs i think their hearts desparately wants Jesus Christ unconciously.

TS working for the Lord doesn't mean you can't work for Shell or any government agency. For me working for the Lord doesn't mean being a pastor, minister, etc. Its spreading the love of Jesus with whomever we come in contact with.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Guest truthseeker007
Posted

I agree Pkrause but Jesus expects us to do things according to our talents, abilities etc. I have studied prophecy for years now, i have answers to so many questions. It would be very luke warm of me if i kept all that knowledge to myself.

Posted

Quote:
Its spreading the love of Jesus with whomever we come in contact with.

good one there pk

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I agree Pkrause but Jesus expects us to do things according to our talents, abilities etc. I have studied prophecy for years now, i have answers to so many questions. It would be very luke warm of me if i kept all that knowledge to myself.

Not disagreeing with you, but sometimes we tend to think that working for the Lord means this or that. What I'm saying is that each person can work for the Lord in different ways. We have to be willing to accept each person and not condemn and say "no this is the way to work for the Lord".

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...