Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Sit up and take notice.... CHURCH LEADERS


Recommended Posts

Posted

Most of us have followed to events in Egypt.

It will take many years of many scholars writing volumes and volumes of what they perceived happened.

The short, condensed version, which I am sure will be modified is this.

A small group of people, took down a Gov't that had up to 80% approval ratings by it's loyal citizens.

by using FACEBOOK

They were able to turn other nations and friends of the Gov't into non supporting.

TIC If the facts are on facebook it must be true. /TIC

The Church spends Millions on TV reaching Adventists, and pennies on facebook.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

Speaking of FaceBook, it would be great if there was a Like button on this site. If there was, I would Like the above comment. :)

  • Members
Posted

Speaking of FaceBook, it would be great if there was a Like button on this site. If there was, I would Like the above comment. :)

I second that.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Administrators
Posted

Most of us have followed to events in Egypt.

It will take many years of many scholars writing volumes and volumes of what they perceived happened.

The short, condensed version, which I am sure will be modified is this.

A small group of people, took down a Gov't that had up to 80% approval ratings by it's loyal citizens.

by using FACEBOOK

They were able to turn other nations and friends of the Gov't into non supporting.

TIC If the facts are on facebook it must be true. /TIC

The Church spends Millions on TV reaching Adventists, and pennies on facebook.

Sir, I think you have outdone yourself this time! Good going!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Administrators
Posted

Now you all know why Stan is so fun to work with. He is always coming up with brainstorms like this

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

Now you all know why Stan is so fun to work with. He is always coming up with brainstorms like this

[Like] heehee

  • Moderators
Posted

Exactly!

Stan, you're a whiz.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Posted

I also agree!

I know the church spends money putting the message on TV, but it's always on channels/networks that not many people see. Why is that? There is a Mark Finley program that comes on one of the channels that I have, but it's at 6 or 6:30AM when people are sleeping.

I think it would be great if the message could be aired on mainstream TV, like ABC,CBS or NBC. But even if someone had the money to pay for that, those networks probably wouldn't allow it anyway.

*~Jenniƒer~*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...