Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Discrimination Against Illegals?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is requiring a college education ... actually discrimination against those who enter this country illegally?

Is this done on purpose to hurt those who break our laws and enter this country expecting all the benefits of a bonified and verified American?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

yeah ... at the expense of the tax payer.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

No. The college-educated illegals I have known have been educated in Mexico at our Adventist university, came here on a tourist visa and overstayed the visa.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Posted

No. The college-educated illegals I have known have been educated in Mexico at our Adventist university, came here on a tourist visa and overstayed the visa.

Oh. Man ... I hope that they weren't Adventists. Surely Adventists wouldn't do that.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

I've been in this situation. And when told I would not be allowed to work ... I left the country and worked in a neighboring country.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...