Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

When is Obama going to do something about the price of Gas?

Like ... let us drill?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Obama's policies are killing US jobs and the economy.

What does Obama think he is doing?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Was listening to NPR this morning on my walk and they played a speech by Nixon talking about alternative energy sources. He was saying that we could be off of oil by the end of this century if we went that way. I was thinking here we are now some 40 years later and still behind the oil ball. Actually I first thought I couldn't believe it was out of the mouth of Nixon. Because its mostly been democrats that have been behind alternative energy. But here we are still not any further than back in the 70s. If we had been doing something since than we'd be ahead of the rest of the world.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Was listening to NPR this morning on my walk and they played a speech by Nixon talking about alternative energy sources. He was saying that we could be off of oil by the end of this century if we went that way. I was thinking here we are now some 40 years later and still behind the oil ball. Actually I first thought I couldn't believe it was out of the mouth of Nixon. Because its mostly been democrats that have been behind alternative energy. But here we are still not any further than back in the 70s. If we had been doing something since than we'd be ahead of the rest of the world.

Democrats are behind talking about alternative energy. From the White House on down show me the politician that rails about energy tailoring his/her life style to reflect their so called concerns.

No one is being stopped from research and development of alternative energy.Nor do I know any conservative that thinks

practical alternative energy is a bad idea.Destroying the economy while buying from those "destroying the earth" is more than a little hypocritical

In the meantime we need energy and are more than willing to buy from others.The others are getting it from the same source that tree huggers are condemning.Let them get busy and find a practical energy source.

Drilling is going on where we refuse to drill,but we think it is fine to buy what we condemn.

If there was all this seriousness instead of play hand ringing bet some eterprising bright,inovative person/persons would have already been bringing something forward.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Posted

I say DRILL BABY DRILL.

It would create jobs and it would be good for our economy.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I don't doubt that Woody. But as RN said some time ago, we could've been far beyond oil by now and not needing these guys.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I don't doubt that Woody.

pk ... you've been on here long enough to know that nothing I say is 'doubtful'. <grin> <grin>

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...