Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why is President Obama allowing terrorist trials at Gittmo when he promised to close Gittmo?

I am really confused with Obama. I simply don't understand him. He seems to be doing just the opposite of what Candidate Obama promised.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I thought Woody that that is what you wanted? Again, I think I've mentioned this before, in his address he said that he might change his mind about gitmo.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I thought Woody that that is what you wanted? Again, I think I've mentioned this before, in his address he said that he might change his mind about gitmo.

Yeah. From the looks of things ... you would think he had converted to Republicanism. I pray the conversion is completed over time.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Originally Posted By: pkrause
I thought Woody that that is what you wanted? Again, I think I've mentioned this before, in his address he said that he might change his mind about gitmo.

Yeah. From the looks of things ... you would think he had converted to Republicanism. I pray the conversion is completed over time.

rollingsmile

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Mind you ... I'm not partisan. I just want what is best for the country. :)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Yes dgrimm. And it's costing Obama. His approval rating amoung independents is at a low of 37%. He needs to convert to Republicanism fully and very soon.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

WOODY

I don't think OBAMA will change to being

a Republican but if he wants to get elected

again.. he will have to do a lot of compromising

but then a lot of politicians seems to do that

dgrimm60

That's how the Government works, compromise.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Originally Posted By: dgrimm60
WOODY

I don't think OBAMA will change to being

a Republican but if he wants to get elected

again.. he will have to do a lot of compromising

but then a lot of politicians seems to do that

dgrimm60

That's how the Government works, compromise.

Compromise there word ... yes

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...