Woody Posted March 22, 2011 Posted March 22, 2011 against the constitution? When a President violates the constitution ... should he or her be prosecuted or impeached? This time ... it slaps the entire world in the face. It also makes our country look REAL bad. For that I personally feel he should be impeached. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
CoAspen Posted March 22, 2011 Posted March 22, 2011 You have not stated what has been done in violation of the constitution, or are we speaking about Woodys constitution!! Quote
Woody Posted March 22, 2011 Author Posted March 22, 2011 Going to war without consulting Congress. And on a personal note : I think he should be impeached for his plan to ban regular 100 watt bulbs. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dottie Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 I agree with Woody about the light bulbs. Sometimes one needs more light. So I use two 60w bulbs. That doesn't save anything, including my electric bill. I hate being in a dim room. Quote
Woody Posted March 23, 2011 Author Posted March 23, 2011 I agree with Woody about the light bulbs. Sometimes one needs more light. So I use two 60w bulbs. That doesn't save anything, including my electric bill. I hate being in a dim room. I am finding that as I get older ... the more light I need. And those modern supposed energy saving ones are totally worthless if you want it light. If you don't mind darkness then you are saving energy ... yes. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 I think he should be impeached ... You think Joe Biden would do a better job? Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
bonnie Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 Originally Posted By: Woody I think he should be impeached ... You think Joe Biden would do a better job? No,but doubtful if as goofy as he is,he could do worse. Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Guest Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 Originally Posted By: Woody I think he should be impeached ... You think Joe Biden would do a better job? It couldn't get any worse... Quote
Woody Posted March 23, 2011 Author Posted March 23, 2011 Yes. Richard. I agree. The main difference is that everyone knows Biden is crazy. But many have been snookered by Obama and are not aware of his true colors. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 ...are not aware of his true colors. Hey, I think most people know that Obama is biracial. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
bonnie Posted March 24, 2011 Posted March 24, 2011 Originally Posted By: Woody ...are not aware of his true colors. Hey, I think most people know that Obama is biracial. The outside color is really immaterial.It is the inside that counts and more and more are beginning to realize what that is Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Woody Posted March 24, 2011 Author Posted March 24, 2011 The outside color is really immaterial.It is the inside that counts and more and more are beginning to realize what that is Yes Bonnie. They were taken at first by his outside polish. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.