Jump to content
ClubAdventist

HEY!!! READ THIS!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

You know how some complain that I am too negative???

Wellll...

Today I went to 2 SDA churches....

the 2nd one had communion....

and LISTEN UP!!!!

I put on another thread here about EASTER blow off...by SDA's

The pastor of the 2nd church had a sermon on the resurrection...using John 20 and taught the verses in an expository manner....had on the church bulletin front cover..

"HE IS RISEN"

and even though there was a full communion service with foot washing and on an EASTER weekend sabbath ....still preached a sermon..

AND I DON'T MEAN SOME cheapo NFDMTTSermonette..

Someone get the clone machine fired up......

I am impressed...

Posted

NFDMTT??? What would this acronym stand for?

It is a backsliding church that lessens the distance between itself and the Papacy. {ST, February 19, 1894 par. 4}

Posted

wicklunds..

I thought you would never ask.......

NON FAT DRY MILK TYPICAL TOPICAL SERMON....

These are the one verse wonders that pastors think up Friday afternoon that have one shallow topic/point to them and try to pass them off as sufficient shewbread for their congregation..

I need to put something into Windows notebook for the standard answer for this question.

Several on this site know what I mean...by now

Posted

Yeah. You could put it in your signature, like Bravus does with his Disclaimer.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...