Woody Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 Some foreign leaders are calling for Obama to be forced to give up his Nobel Peace Prize. This in wake of his un-peacelike actions over the skies of Libya. What say U ? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 Which foreign leaders are calling for this? Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted March 23, 2011 Author Posted March 23, 2011 Which foreign leaders are calling for this? I didn't catch that part of the new headlines. But I suspect that Colonel Qadhafi was one of them. :) Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted March 26, 2011 Members Posted March 26, 2011 Exactly, no one of importance I take it than? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.