Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

We are paying the price of Obama policies. He has disobeyed the judges orders and continues to shut down offshore drilling. Because of this ... we are paying terrible prices at the pump.

Thanks BO

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

So those guys who says its because of the unrest in the middle east must be lying?

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Yes. I would have to say they are pk.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Yes. I would have to say they are pk.

Well than you just condemn FoxNews who have been saying that from the beginning. I personally don't buy that myself. One minute they say this and the next its something else. I guess that way we have it all covered so just in case its one of those reasons. Than we can say see we reported that. I'm not just jumping on fox but all the news stations that have been saying the same thing.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...