Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ha Ha Ha. lol lol lol

That is SO good Richard. How TRUE.

I just have to shake my head in shame at Obama as president.

He wouldn't know his left hand from his right even if it was labeled.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Maybe if they put a picture of it on a tele-promter.

LOL

Well ... that would be the ONLY way he would get it right.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

I suppose we could try to get Bill Clinton to help him figure out which one it IS. But NO Bill has a problem with the word IS.

What IS it with them Demos?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...