Woody Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/04/05/ron-paul-jesse-ventura-ticket-in-2012/ Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted April 5, 2011 Members Posted April 5, 2011 http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/04/05/ron-paul-jesse-ventura-ticket-in-2012/ Now that would be some ticket. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 5, 2011 Author Posted April 5, 2011 Yeah. Don't you dare say anything else or you might get wrestled to the floor. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted April 5, 2011 Members Posted April 5, 2011 Yeah. Don't you dare say anything else or you might get wrestled to the floor. Jesse is one of my favorite people. I'm just a little suprised that you would back this ticket? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 5, 2011 Author Posted April 5, 2011 why? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted April 5, 2011 Author Posted April 5, 2011 I like both of them pk Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted April 5, 2011 Members Posted April 5, 2011 First Jesse is very critical of Republicans and Democrats are not his favorites either. So actually I'm surprised that he would even run for any office after having experienced one term as a governor. As Colin Powell he got a bad taste of what politics really is. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 5, 2011 Author Posted April 5, 2011 First Jesse is very critical of Republicans and Democrats are not his favorites either. So actually I'm surprised that he would even run for any office after having experienced one term as a governor. As Colin Powell he got a bad taste of what politics really is. All I need to know is that Jesse is a Republican and he is strong enough to get his way. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
bonnie Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 First Jesse is very critical of Republicans and Democrats are not his favorites either. So actually I'm surprised that he would even run for any office after having experienced one term as a governor. As Colin Powell he got a bad taste of what politics really is. The experience MN had with this egotisical tantrum throwing over grown child left a bad taste in the mouth of any that voted for him. He wants to run if Ron Paul does things his way. Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.