Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted
Click to reveal..
of a government shut down?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Why, the Repubs of course. They're not holding out for less government; they, being "pushed by the tea party, insist on cutting funding for Planned Parenthood, and EPA greenhouse gas curbing efforts, and healthcare reform." [direct quote from Atlantic and New York Times]

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Posted

ahh. liberal propaganda

clearly a page from their talking points.

"tea party" has been a part of their buzz words.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Who cares????? They both deserve no one to come out and vote.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

ahh. liberal propaganda

clearly a page from their talking points.

"tea party" has been a part of their buzz words.

And others can say conservative propaganda. Its all a big joke. How is it we have money when we need it for helping this or that country and than when it comes to helping our own country its not there?????

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I do believe that it was Obama who birthed the idea of a government shut down and high gas prices. I saw something on Fox about Obama wanting to push His agenda of alternative sources of energy and he needed the economy to be in bad shape to do it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

HEY ALL

that is why i have voted for independent candidates

for the last 6 presidental elections

dgrimm60

Do you think they would have done any better?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I do believe that it was Obama who birthed the idea of a government shut down and high gas prices. I saw something on Fox about Obama wanting to push His agenda of alternative sources of energy and he needed the economy to be in bad shape to do it.

I doubt that.

I remember mentioning once before, back when Nixon was president, he called for alternative energy. We probably wouldn't be in this predicament if back than his party had backed him.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...