Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Test your civics literacy


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

It's a considerable distance from anything I've ever taught, CoAspen.

I looked for an equivalent Australian quiz, but about the best I could find were the practice quizzes for the Australian citizenship test: http://www.citizenship.gov.au/learn/cit_test/practice/

So, how about it - do you know enough to be an Aussie? bwink

Oh yeah!!! 17 of the 20 practice questions correct!

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Members
Posted

28 out of 33 = 84.85

To be honest, I'm surprised! My academic forte is literature.

Alex

We are our worst enemy - sad but true.

colorfulcanyon-1-1.jpg

 

http://abelisle.blogspot.com

  • Moderators
Posted

You answered 32 out of 33 correctly — 96.97 %

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

  • Administrators
Posted

Nope.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Moderators
Posted

LOL.

I copied and pasted the message I got at the end of the test.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

  • Administrators
Posted

Me and my egocentrism. I just assume everything is about me... adoh

Excellent, you have the top score here!! Such a good citizen you are!

I know of only one person to have gone one better for 33/33. (Other than my second attempt...) One of my colleagues at the office. Young smarty-pants lawyer...

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Administrators
Posted

Pam and dgrimm:

I got only 54%... lol

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...