Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Stethoscope Music - not what you think...


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

I like this. But because I do, others might not want to watch this...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Moderators
Posted

Pam, I don't understand why I or anyone else wouldn't want to watch something because you like it. That isn't how I decide whether to watch or listen to something. I know some people decide that way, but I think most of the members of the Forum are better than that. Besides, you are far more well-liked than you realize, evidently.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

  • Members
Posted
cool1 but I believe its been posted before?

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

It started out funny, but turned serious. Yes, I like it, and you, too!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...