Woody Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-...inate-pres-bush Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted May 5, 2011 Members Posted May 5, 2011 World's just getting nuttier and nuttier. :( Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted May 5, 2011 Author Posted May 5, 2011 World's just getting nuttier and nuttier. Yeah. From what I hear - Obama invited Bush to join him at Ground Zero. He declined because he wanted Obama to have the limelight. Bush is a class act. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted May 5, 2011 Members Posted May 5, 2011 Yeah. From what I hear - Obama invited Bush to join him at Ground Zero. He declined because he wanted Obama to have the limelight. Bush is a class act. Yes he is. But yet FoxNews, especially Hannity wouldn't say anything other than Obama wanted the limelight all to himself. Never once did he mention that Obama had invited Bush there. I think Obama showed some class there also. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted May 5, 2011 Administrators Posted May 5, 2011 If that makes Bush a class act, it puts him in the same class as Bill Clinton since Obama also invited Bill Clinton and he likewise isn't going to be there... Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Woody Posted May 5, 2011 Author Posted May 5, 2011 Originally Posted By: Woody Yeah. From what I hear - Obama invited Bush to join him at Ground Zero. He declined because he wanted Obama to have the limelight. Bush is a class act. Yes he is. But yet FoxNews, especially Hannity wouldn't say anything other than Obama wanted the limelight all to himself. Never once did he mention that Obama had invited Bush there. I think Obama showed some class there also. I heard it on Fox of course. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted May 5, 2011 Author Posted May 5, 2011 If that makes Bush a class act, it puts him in the same class as Bill Clinton since Obama also invited Bill Clinton and he likewise isn't going to be there... I wouldn't blame Clinton for not being there. No reason for him to be. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted May 5, 2011 Administrators Posted May 5, 2011 Sure he has a reason. He started the hunt for Osama bin Laden. Quote: August 1998: President Bill Clinton institutes "self-defense exception" to authorize capture of bin Laden, dead or alive. A Sept. 16, 2001, report from CBS News says that then-President Clinton connected the Aug. 7, 1998, attacks on U.S. embassies in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to Osama bin Laden. Ordering the apprehension of the terrorist, Clinton empowered the CIA and its operatives to assassinate bin Laden, if necessary. In order to do so, the president invoked a "self-defense exception," since the American government is forbidden from ordering assassinations. Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Woody Posted May 5, 2011 Author Posted May 5, 2011 Sure he has a reason. He started the hunt for Osama bin Laden. Quote: August 1998: President Bill Clinton institutes "self-defense exception" to authorize capture of bin Laden, dead or alive. A Sept. 16, 2001, report from CBS News says that then-President Clinton connected the Aug. 7, 1998, attacks on U.S. embassies in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to Osama bin Laden. Ordering the apprehension of the terrorist, Clinton empowered the CIA and its operatives to assassinate bin Laden, if necessary. In order to do so, the president invoked a "self-defense exception," since the American government is forbidden from ordering assassinations. I was referring to Ground Zero. There is no president more tied to Ground Zero than Bush. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Moderators lazarus Posted May 5, 2011 Moderators Posted May 5, 2011 Quote: There is no president more tied to Ground Zero than Bush. Indeed! Quote Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Einstein
Members phkrause Posted May 5, 2011 Members Posted May 5, 2011 Sure he has a reason. He started the hunt for Osama bin Laden. Quote: August 1998: President Bill Clinton institutes "self-defense exception" to authorize capture of bin Laden, dead or alive. A Sept. 16, 2001, report from CBS News says that then-President Clinton connected the Aug. 7, 1998, attacks on U.S. embassies in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to Osama bin Laden. Ordering the apprehension of the terrorist, Clinton empowered the CIA and its operatives to assassinate bin Laden, if necessary. In order to do so, the president invoked a "self-defense exception," since the American government is forbidden from ordering assassinations. Yeah after he had him and let him go. Don't you remember??? I how forget which country had him and wanted to turn him over to us, and Clinton said "NO, who is he anyway"? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.