Members phkrause Posted June 22, 2011 Members Posted June 22, 2011 http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/JonHunts...omo_code=C76E-1 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators lazarus Posted June 23, 2011 Moderators Posted June 23, 2011 Romney will also surprise. I think America doesn't have the stomach for the far right characters like Bacchman and Santorum. Quote Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Einstein
Members phkrause Posted June 23, 2011 Author Members Posted June 23, 2011 Romney will also surprise. I think America doesn't have the stomach for the far right characters like Bacchman and Santorum. I think he will suprise many. While living in Mass he was one of just a few OK governors. He did good things and really bad. The HC systems was really getting out of hand and he tried fixing it. It actually was a little bit better than when he first started fixing it. Will HC ever get better? Who knows, there is so much greed on both sides, I don't see it happening. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.