Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Doug Meister


Recommended Posts

Posted

Remember our friend Doug? Here is information in the June 2011 Recorder. At Rest. Douglas D. Meister--b. Feb. 5, 1937, Wis.; d. Feb. 11, 2011, Oroville, Calif.

Suzanne

  • Moderators
Posted

Sorry to hear that. I have wondered off & on whatever happened to Doug.

  • Members
Posted

Oh that is sad, I to have wondered what has happen to him. I still remember him from the original SDA forum. If I'm not mistaken he did have some health issues? Anyway sorry to hear that.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Doug Meister! sorry to hear that too. Sure remember him from VOA (voluntaryonlineadventist) i think thats what it was called...

pk, you were on that forum? what user name did u have?

I was adventbeliever :)

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

  • Administrators
Posted

That is very sad. He sure was a going concern here! Yes, he did have some health issues, for sure.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

Doug Meister! sorry to hear that too. Sure remember him from VOA (voluntaryonlineadventist) i think thats what it was called...

pk, you were on that forum? what user name did u have?

I was adventbeliever :)

sky

Yes I do remember him on that one also. And Sky I do remember that user name. But for the life of me I don't recall my user name. It might have been pistol, pistolpete or pk13? Not sure. But I did think that he was on the compuserve one that was run by Roger Blogett (I think that was his name) who worked for the GC. I also believe he past away shortly after that site closed down.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

pk13 seems to ring a bell with me. :)

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...