Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Guests Discuss Having Violent Hate Sex With Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum

By Noel Sheppard | July 16, 2011 | 10:26

Potentially the most vile political discussion ever aired on national television occurred on Friday's HBO program "Real Time."

After former Air America comedian Marc Maron said he wanted to have violent hate sex with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), sex advice columnist Dan Savage said he'd like to do the same to Rick Santorum (video follows with transcript and commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):

DAN SAVAGE, SEX ADVICE COLUMNIST: They're grifters and scumbags, the Bachmanns.

[Applause]

BILL MAHER, HOST: Grifters and scumbags.

SAVAGE: Yes

MAHER: Not just one or the other.

SAVAGE: They're not charming grifters like in the movie.

MAHER: No, no.

MARC MARON, COMEDIAN: I don't want to be crass but I just hope that Marcus Bachmann takes all that, you know, rage that comes from repression and denial and brings it into the bedroom with her. I hope he ...s her angrily because, because that's how I would. And I've thought about it. I just…

[Laughter and applause]

MARON: …It's a political statement I'm trying to make.

SAVAGE: Just so we get, just so you don’t get charges of sexism, because only Michele Bachmann was involved, I sometimes think about ..... the .... out of Rick Santorum.

[Laughter and applause]

SAVAGE: Because I think…

MARON: I’m with you.

SAVAGE: …he needs it. So, it’s not, it's not just women we’re talking about ...... Like, let's .... that Santorum boy.

MARON: Alright. Let’s video it.

SAVAGE: I’m up for whipping up some santorum in Santorum

For those that likely don't know what "santorum" is, the Urban Dictionary defines it as "The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex."

And this is what is now acceptable talk about conservatives on national television.

To give you an idea how vile this was, even the perilously liberal Mediaite - run by ex-MSNBCer Dan Abrams - was displeased:

Maher’s panel put together one of the raunchiest segments we’ve seen on his program…and for a show that’s on HBO and has done this, that’s saying something...Even though it was his intention, Maron took things too far for us there: that line was just too reminiscent of this whole thing.

Indeed. For those that have forgotten, Playboy writer Guy Cimbalo in June 2009 published a list of conservative women he'd like to have hate sex with, and got a lot of heat for it.

Now, two years later, folks on national television discussed doing so not just with a conservative woman but also a conservative man, both of whom running for president.

Welcome to American media circa 2011.

About the Author.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppa...d#ixzz1SZiPHyZ5

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

  • Moderators
Posted

What's astonishing about this is that so many people find it acceptable and even funny to talk about the nation's representatives this way.

Back in the 1960s and through the 90s, some foul-mouthed people might talk this way but only in dark corners of bars or street corners, never in the bright light of the nation's media. Amazing!

I think this is an indication of the craziness that will happen no matter who wins the Republican Nomination.

If the Republicans talked this way about the Democrats, I would reject the Republicans AND the Democrats.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Posted

What's astonishing about this is that so many people find it acceptable and even funny to talk about the nation's representatives this way.

Back in the 1960s and through the 90s, some foul-mouthed people might talk this way but only in dark corners of bars or street corners, never in the bright light of the nation's media. Amazing!

I think this is an indication of the craziness that will happen no matter who wins the Republican Nomination.

If the Republicans talked this way about the Democrats, I would reject the Republicans AND the Democrats.

Good thing Michelle Bachmann knows how to "fight like a girl"

The democrats/liberals will be after her for every breath she takes.

Nancy Pelosi targeted her in the 2010 election to the tune of millions of dollars. Bachmann thanked her for her generosity to her campaign.

Michelle Bachmann is everything liberals/democrats hate.

A very attractive woman,intelligent,educated,conservative and does not back water either from her own party or from the left

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...