Dr. Shane Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Rick Perry to run for president, spokesman says Quote: The Texas governor is expected to immediately jump to the top tier of contenders for the nomination if he enters the race, in part because he has support from both the Republican establishment and the social and fiscal conservatives who have rallied around Rep. Michele Bachmann. I haven't always been a big Perry fan but have been totally impressed with how he has managed Texas through the Great Recession. I feel very comfortable that he could pull us out of the Great Recession. With him as President we could all sing "Happy Days Are Here Again" with two chickens in every pot. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Moderators John317 Posted August 11, 2011 Moderators Posted August 11, 2011 I'd vote for him in a heart-beat. Beats who we got in there now. I'd also vote for Romney. Romney knows economics and how to run a successful business. I don't believe the evidence shows that Obama understands either. Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Guest Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 They could run Elmer Fudd, and I'd vote for him. Quote
Dr. Shane Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 They could run Elmer Fudd, and I'd vote for him. I think they nominated him last time. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Members phkrause Posted August 12, 2011 Members Posted August 12, 2011 Originally Posted By: RLH They could run Elmer Fudd, and I'd vote for him. I think they nominated him last time. LOL, and he lost anyway. It shows what politics has really become! One big joke. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.