Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

It will be interesting to see how the dist is settling in the polls this week. I like Romney but he clearly is off base on immigration.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

  • Moderators
Posted

I would kind of expect this, given that Romney grew up in Michigan and his famous father, George Romney, was from that state when he ran for the presidency back in the 1960s. I remember him really well because even as a kid in the 8th grade, I had fun studying and watching politics.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...