Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been under the impression that the Republicians have been in a good position to win for the past year. I suppose it'll all come down to who the Republicans pick for their candidate.

I came, I saw, I posted.

  • Moderators
Posted

If he knows it, Obama has to know it, too. No wonder news media said they thought Obama is acting depressed or discouraged lately. I think he senses it's pretty much all over for him. That is, unless there's something like an economic miracle.

Many on the Left are angry at him, and he's also lost many among moderate Demos and almost all of the Independents. He can't win unless he pulls all of these together somehow.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...