Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Stainless Steel deodorant


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Last night I was walking around the mall and in the House of Knives there was a stainless steel bar that reportedly removes odors from your hands when you cook, such as garlic and onion or fish. You just rub your hands with the bar under running water.

I thought, "What a novel idea for a Christmas gift!"

Well, I Googled that and found this deodorant. Seems like a healthier alternative to anti-perspirants.

Stainless steel bar deodorant

Anyone here try one of these?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

Hmmm, I better get out my grinder and go out to the garage and cut me chunk off that stainless bar I got laying around. :)

Posted

That is a unique gift idea. I would love to get it and see if it works.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

Just don't drop the thing in a porcelain tub!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...