Alchemy Posted October 21, 2011 Posted October 21, 2011 Did Ellen G. White predict 9/11? There are people who say she did. But, what do you believe and why? Quote Luke 12:32 NKJV
Moderators Gerr Posted October 21, 2011 Moderators Posted October 21, 2011 As a specific event? No. Quote
ClubV12 Posted October 21, 2011 Posted October 21, 2011 Nope. I've heard some say her vision of fires that cannot be put out relates to the Twin Towers. I believe that is similiar to Bates saying her vision of a planet must be Jupiter. She never named the planet, BATES speculated and after ward many others THOUGHT Ellen White named the planet as a result. Sister White was talking about fires that could not be extinguished, but she never named a specific ones. Battle Creek publishing house fire comes to mind in that regard. I'm sure there are many examples of such fires and that such examples will continue and increase. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.