Members phkrause Posted October 27, 2011 Members Posted October 27, 2011 http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/romne...omo_code=D55B-1 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
olger Posted October 28, 2011 Posted October 28, 2011 Getting interesting... Cain looks good. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Guest Posted October 28, 2011 Posted October 28, 2011 I concur. I don't know how they can call us racist for promoting a black man, but they will. Their (dems) only hope is to keep the nation divided on everything, class warfare, and crying racism no matter what. It's all they have. Quote
bonnie Posted October 28, 2011 Posted October 28, 2011 I concur. I don't know how they can call us racist for promoting a black man, but they will. Their (dems) only hope is to keep the nation divided on everything, class warfare, and crying racism no matter what. It's all they have. Haven't you listened to the interviews? Cain is the wrong kind of black Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.