Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Gingrich and Cain Battle for Second

23% for Mitt Romney

19% for Newt Gingrich

17% for Herman Cain

10% for Ron Paul

8% for Rick Perry

5% for Michele Bachmann

1% for Jon Huntsman

1% for Rick Santorum

17% are undecided

I think either Gingrich or Romney could be a good President. I think I would actually favor Gingrich although I think he has more work to do on his image than Romney.

I think Cain is too goofy to even have a chance against Obama. Perry is too TEA Party (as much as I would like a Texan as President). Ron Paul is too Libertarian. The rest don't stand a chance.

Given the choice between Gingrich and Romney I think victory would be easier with Romney but either would be a good President.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...