Stan Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 Every wonder why the Church does not do Child Sponsorship in developing countries? I have wondered, there are a couple of small ones, but nothing really doing what we should be. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted December 4, 2011 Administrators Posted December 4, 2011 Good idea! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Dottie Posted December 4, 2011 Posted December 4, 2011 There is an article in the Review this week that talks of people who have either started an orphanage or adopted multiple children and receive donations. I only adopted one, and that one is a doozy! I often wonder if the children adopted in their own 3rd world countries have the same problems as the ones we adopt here either from our own country, or another. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.