Members phkrause Posted December 14, 2011 Members Posted December 14, 2011 http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/10...oyment-benefits Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
olger Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 Good for them. This cash cow needs to be slaughtered already. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Dr. Shane Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 As more people go off unemployment the unemployment rate will drop because the unemployment rate only reflects the number of people collecting unemployment benefits. That is why unemployment has dropped recently. More and more people are going off the system. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Members phkrause Posted December 15, 2011 Author Members Posted December 15, 2011 As more people go off unemployment the unemployment rate will drop because the unemployment rate only reflects the number of people collecting unemployment benefits. That is why unemployment has dropped recently. More and more people are going off the system. I do agree to a certain extent, but what I've been seeing and hearing is less and less are claiming unemployment benefits also. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted December 15, 2011 Author Members Posted December 15, 2011 Good for them. This cash cow needs to be slaughtered already. If it weren't for that so called cash cow that I paid into all the years I worked, I might not have been able to pay or keep up with my bills. I thank God everyday for that. He kept us afloat with that money, which was only about one forth of what I was making. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.