Cosmin M. Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Long time no see! Well, I left the USA as you guys know (I think) 2 years ago, back towards the end of 2009 and moved to Romania. Went there to school and then came back to the USA and stayed there for around 6 months. I got into college and I'm starting pre-dentistry in January! Anyways, that pretty much sums up the past 2 years of my life. How has everyone else been? Quote
Administrators Gail Posted December 16, 2011 Administrators Posted December 16, 2011 Well, look who's here!! So nice to see you again, Cosmin!!! Looking forward to some good (or very bad!) videos!! I wish you all the best in your next round of education :) Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Cosmin M. Posted December 16, 2011 Author Posted December 16, 2011 Well, look who's here!! So nice to see you again, Cosmin!!! Looking forward to some good (or very bad!) videos!! I wish you all the best in your next round of education Unfortunately, I didn't film anything these 2 years... Thanks! Quote
Administrators Gail Posted December 16, 2011 Administrators Posted December 16, 2011 Where will you be going to school? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Greetings Cosmin. It really IS good to see you. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Moderators LynnDel Posted December 16, 2011 Moderators Posted December 16, 2011 Glad to see you, Cosmin! LD Quote LD
Moderators Nan Posted December 16, 2011 Moderators Posted December 16, 2011 Good to see you again Cosmin, hope your studies go well. Quote
Members phkrause Posted December 16, 2011 Members Posted December 16, 2011 your back. Good to see you Cosmin. Yes I'd also be interested in what school your attending. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
GreatLakesGramma Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Welcome back, Cosmin. You have been missed. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
whatisthis Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 So glad to see you! I never met you till now, but I can tell it's going to be a pleasure! Quote more later
olger Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 Velkommen Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Members phkrause Posted December 17, 2011 Members Posted December 17, 2011 olger, Cosmin is Romanian not German. lol Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Cosmin M. Posted December 17, 2011 Author Posted December 17, 2011 Thanks everyone! @pkrause it's called Georgia Perimeter College. Pre-dentistry. Quote
Members phkrause Posted December 17, 2011 Members Posted December 17, 2011 Thanks everyone! @pkrause it's called Georgia Perimeter College. Pre-dentistry. So has your whole family moved back also, or are you living at the dorms at the school? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators Gerr Posted December 17, 2011 Moderators Posted December 17, 2011 Yeah, good to see you back! Quote
kathwi2 Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 Hi. I would say welcome back, but things have changed in America. Only those who are active in ministry know. the Gov. is in Trouble. Be careful. don't go near any occupy wall street. Marshall Law is going to come down on them. the rules are changed here. go to YouTube and look up occupy wall street. people are being hurt for speaking out against the Gov. in every city. Don't be afraid, pray and may God bless you. Quote katherine Williams
aka Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 Welkommen Willkommen = German/Deutsch Velkommen = Norwegisch Quote
Guest Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 Welkommen Willkommen = German/Deutsch Velkommen = Norwegisch Thank you for clearing that up, Yentyl. ) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.