Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

So I guess Romney is not a good enough Christian????? Wow very interesting. I guess he doesn't fit in with the coffee klutch group.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

So I guess Romney is not a good enough Christian????? Wow very interesting. I guess he doesn't fit in with the coffee klutch group.

Maybe it simply means that Romney does not reflect the "christian beliefs" this person is looking for in a candidate.

I don't think it said Romney wasn't christian enough.

After reading about the freezer full of dead babies I would have a hard time backing or voting for any that would be for that.Even with all other issues being in the candidates favor

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...