Moderators Bravus Posted January 6, 2012 Moderators Posted January 6, 2012 Like others, I'm looking past the New Hampshire primary, which Romney should win so comfortably that it won't do him a lot of good because no-one expects anything else, to South Carolina. Check out this article (on Salon, so caveat lector), but the gist is that a poll this week shows Romney on 37% and Santorum on 19% in SC. Hard to see the rest of the primaries even really mattering much if that's the result... http://www.salon.com/2012/01/06/the_most_important_gop_poll_of_the_entire_campaign_so_far/ Quote Truth is important
Members phkrause Posted January 6, 2012 Members Posted January 6, 2012 I agree I think Romney will win the nomination, not sure about early. I think it will go down to the wire. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Dr. Shane Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 Mitt Romney is 6'2". Obama is 6'1". There is no coalition between height and IQ but there is between height and winning elections, getting hired for a job and getting promoted. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.