Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Republican Debate is now on.

Bring it on guys.

From what I heard on the news tonight - Michelle Obama is cheering them on because she hates the White House. She states the living in the White House is Hell.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Who are we kidding Woody, you can't possibly believe this? Or are we just spreading gossip?

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Just spreading what was on the news pk. It's up to you as to whether you believe it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

And what news would that be???

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

ABC at 6:00 tonight. Just before the Republican Debate

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

The news stated that Michelle told this to the French First Lady.

I report - U decide.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

That's because the debates really had nothing to offer.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

HEY ALL

SO are we talking about the debate here????

or we talking about what a reported

said about OBAMA'S wife???

dgrimm60

Yes. WE are discussing how Obama's wife is cheering on the Republicans at the debates because she feels that living in the White House is Hell.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...