Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Fishing Under Ice


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted
"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Administrators
Posted

Breath taking ... Now I understand a litle better the meaning of fishing under ice. Not how I thought it happened.

Thank you.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

  • Members
Posted

I never realized how much I was missing. rollingsmile

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Is this a Auzzie film? You know, one of them "down under" thingys?

Just askin.......

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Members
Posted

Is this a Auzzie film? You know, one of them "down under" thingys?

Just askin.......

thumbsup

I like that HB

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Tom! I know you like to scuba dive? Is that really you in the video? LOL scared

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

  • Administrators
Posted

I wish!! I have never done ice diving. It actually is among the more hazardous types of diving, but it would be great to experience it at least once.

This comes to us from Finland, I believe. Those crazy Fins!!

My son showed it to me and I immediately understood what they were doing. The first clue is the first breath they exhale. Watch the bubbles. Divers are taught that when you are disoriented in low to no visibility, check the direction of your bubbles. They always go up. That is your direction of ascent to the surface.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...