Stan Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 Do you think this will develop into something huge? friendly ? unfriendly? http://www.SimpleChurchAtHome.com/ Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted January 12, 2012 Author Posted January 12, 2012 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted January 12, 2012 Administrators Posted January 12, 2012 Why do I always get teary when I witness a baptism? Good news- thanks for this! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Members phkrause Posted January 13, 2012 Members Posted January 13, 2012 Why do I always get teary when I witness a baptism? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.