Jump to content
ClubAdventist

For the computer tech savvy people


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Tech Support:What kind of computer do you have?

Customer:A white one.

..............................................

Customer:Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my DVD out! !!

Tech Support:Have you tried pushing the button ?

Customer:Yes, I'm sure it's really stuck.

Tech Support: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note.

Customer:No, wait a minute, I hadn't inserted it yet. It's still on my desk . . . sorry. Thank you.

..............................................

Tech Support:Click on the 'MY COMPUTER' icon on the left of the screen.

Customer:Your left or my left?

................................................

Tech Support: Hello. How may I help you ?

Male Customer: Hi . . . I can't print.

Tech Support: Would you click on 'START' for me and . . .

Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me. I'm not Billi Gates !!!

..............................................

Customer:Good afternoon, this is Martha. I can't print.

Every time I try, it says . . . 'CAN'T FIND PRINTER'. I even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says it can't find it !!!

..............................................

Customer:I have problems printing in red.

Tech Support:Do you have a color printer ?

Customer:Aaaah ... . . . . . . . . . . thank you.

..............................................

Tech Support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?

Customer:A teddy bear that my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11 store.

..............................................

Customer:My keyboard is not working anymore.

Tech Support: Are you sure your keyboard is plugged into the computer ?

Customer:No. I can't get behind the computer.

Tech Support: Pick up your keyboard and take ten steps backwards.

Customer:Okay.

Tech Support: Did the keyboard come with you ?

Customer:Yes.

Tech Support: That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard ?

Customer:Yes, there's another one here. Wait a moment please. . . . . . .

Ah, that one does work. Thanks.

...............................................

Tech Support:Your password is the small letter 'a' as in apple, a capital letter 'V' as in Victor, and the number '7'.

Customer:Is that '7' in capital letters ?

...............................................

Customer:I can't get on the internet.

Tech Support:Are you absolutely sure you used the correct password ?

Customer:Yes, I'm sure. I saw my co-worker do it.

Tech Support: Can you tell me what the password was ?

Customer:Five dots.

..............................................

Tech Support:What anti-virus program do you use ?

Customer:Netscape.

Tech Support:That's not an anti-virus program.

Customer:Oh, sorry . . . Internet Explorer.

...............................................

Customer:I have a huge problem! My friend has placed a screen saver on my computer . . . but, everytime I move my mouse, it disappears.

..............................................

Tech Support: How may I help you?

Customer:I'm writing my first email.

Tech Support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?

Customer:Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it.

..............................................

A woman customer called the Canon help desk because she had a problem with her printer.

Tech Support: Are you running it under windows ?

Customer:No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting next to me is by a window, and his printer is working fine !

..............................................

.

.And last, but not least . . .

.

Tech Support:

Okay Bob, press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen.Now, type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.

Customer: I don't have a 'P'.

Tech Support: On your keyboard, Bob.

Customer: What do you mean?

Tech Support: 'P' . . . on your keyboard, Bob.

Customer: I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT !!!

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Moderators
Posted

I don't believe in an eternal, torturous hell, but if I did I think I'd maybe rather the fire than the tech support desk...

Truth is important

  • Members
Posted
thumbsup

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...