Woody Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 After claiming a victory over Romney in Iowa - Santorum is on the rise. He is gaining in the polls. Romney is not wanting to discuss Iowa any more. Gingrich is also making gains. He is ahead of Romney in the polls and also claimed an endorsement by Perry. Go you cons. Good Luck. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 In the debate tonight the candidates were asked if they had it to do over again if they would do anything different. Romney said he would have gotten 25 more votes in Iowa. It is a statistical tie and I think they both got the same number of delegates. I think they are missing votes from eight precincts so they are not declaring a winner. Sanatorum is a little too radical for me but he is an honorable man and given the choice between him and Obama I would vote for him. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 Quote: Romney said he would have gotten 25 more votes in Iowa. He might just need more than that. On the news tonight I heard that Santorum won by 34 votes. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 I may not have heard that correctly. He may have said 35. But really, when it is that close and there are eight precincts missing neither one can really claim victory. That said, this really reflects baddy on the Iowa Republicans. How can they lose the votes of eight precincts? Imagine if Florida would have lost the votes of eight precincts in 2000. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 I dunno. But could it have been that Romney stole them? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 Tomorrow is the day. It will be exciting to see who does well. We will see. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 I keep hoping that this will help : http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/01/17/palin-if-i-were-south-carolina-voter?intcmp=obinsite Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 She wants to continue the debate because it "vets" the canidates to a degree in which the 2008 presidential canidate wasn't... What does that say about her? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Dr. Shane Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 She is referring to Obama not being vetted. Of course there is an error in her logic. She wants a long primary process so the candidate is vetted. Obama went through a long primary. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.