Moderators Bravus Posted January 23, 2012 Moderators Posted January 23, 2012 http://www.salon.com/2012/01/23/when_a_party_flirts_with_suicide/ Quote Truth is important
Dr. Shane Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 I am already thinking about how I can transition to another career. If Obama gets re-elected I can't see the economy recovering for another four years and construction is sure to dry up. I need to put food on the table so maybe I'll go back to school for something else. I doubt Gingrich could beat Obama. It would be scary if such an unethical and despicable human being could. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Guest Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 I doubt Gingrich could beat Obama. It would be scary if such an unethical and despicable human being could. I think you've come unhinged Shane. What hatred, and it's not even well placed. Quote
Dr. Shane Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 I agree. He is a very hate-filled person and it is not well placed. and who are these people voting for that kind of hatred when they have the Romney and Santorum options? It really leaves one scratching their head. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Dr. Shane Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 I am all about love. Hatred turns me off. Probably one of the reasons Gingrich doesn't ring my bell. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Members phkrause Posted January 24, 2012 Members Posted January 24, 2012 I am already thinking about how I can transition to another career. If Obama gets re-elected I can't see the economy recovering for another four years and construction is sure to dry up. I need to put food on the table so maybe I'll go back to school for something else. I doubt Gingrich could beat Obama. It would be scary if such an unethical and despicable human being could. Not sure I agree with you on that Shane. While traveling back and forth this past year, in moving to Florida. There was more construction going on in Conn, NJ, NC, GA, and FL than I've seen in a long time. I've traveled from Mass to Florida at least once a year from '75 to '07 and than a number of times this past year. Conn has always been in a state of construction until '07-'08 than nothing for a couple of years but picked up in '10. NJ from what I saw had more construction in '10 than ever in all the years I lived in the NYC area. When I say construction, I mean on the major HWs. Here in Florida the roads are being redone all over the place. As far as the building of homes, that is an interesting situation. It seems that even though many are losing there homes the construction of homes doesn't seem to have slowed down? At least not in the past year or so, seems to have picked up quite a bit. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Dr. Shane Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 There is construction going on because our population is still growing. However there is not enough construction to keep those in the industry employed. The industry associations estimate the unemployment rate for the industry could be as high as 44%. In order for the industry to put the unemployed back to work the industry has to grow faster than the population. That is not happening. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.