Woody Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 Just for Gail. A sow sittin' in the field. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted February 1, 2012 Administrators Posted February 1, 2012 Looks friendly enough... Will that sow sow? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 1, 2012 Author Posted February 1, 2012 how how? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted February 1, 2012 Author Posted February 1, 2012 will they sow sow? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted February 1, 2012 Administrators Posted February 1, 2012 What I meant to say is, Will that sow sow wild oats? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted February 1, 2012 Administrators Posted February 1, 2012 will they sow sow? so-so. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.