Stan Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 The Board of Directors of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada voted to ask Stan Jensen to serve as the Communications Director for the Church in Canada. In the discussion leading to that vote, we reflected on the need develop the Church's ministry through broadcast, emerging electronic platforms and of course the Canadian Adventist Messenger. The Communications Director will be Messenger editor, but more importantly, will build on the numerous opportunities to reach audiences both within and outside of the Adventist community. Your experience in communications over the past and your familiarity with the issues at hand will be a great asset to the work of the Church throughout the entire nation. We are looking forward to having you join our National staff here in Oshawa in the very near future. -- Mark Johnson President Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Kevin H Posted February 2, 2012 Moderators Posted February 2, 2012 Congratulations!!! Quote
Moderators Bravus Posted February 2, 2012 Moderators Posted February 2, 2012 Congrats, sir, couldn't happen to a nicer person! You'll do an amazing job. Quote Truth is important
Neil D Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 Congrats, sir, couldn't happen to a nicer person! You'll do an amazing job. oh, I am sure that it could...but then, I wouldn't have the privilege of knowing who that might be.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted February 2, 2012 Administrators Posted February 2, 2012 Excellent! Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
olger Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 I can't believe I know someone famous. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
M. T. Cross Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 But that would mean being in Ontario........... other than that sounds like a good gig! Congrats sir. Quote
Administrators Naomi Posted February 2, 2012 Administrators Posted February 2, 2012 Stan, Congratulations are in order, but it seems as though there should be something more impressive that I could say. They made a good choice and I know you will do well in spreading the Word. Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Administrators Gail Posted February 2, 2012 Administrators Posted February 2, 2012 But that would mean being in Ontario........... other than that sounds like a good gig! Congrats sir. Ragweed, hot, Summer mugginess and winter madness. In amid all that sits our Canadian Union offices. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 eeewwww yuck Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Naomi Posted February 2, 2012 Administrators Posted February 2, 2012 Surely it's not that bad ......... try doing the chicken dance thingie Stan is going on to bigger and better things. Besides, you'll never leave us ... right Stan? Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2012 Members Posted February 2, 2012 Praise the Lord, Stan. OK guys fixed. I still liked it better the other way. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators Bravus Posted February 2, 2012 Moderators Posted February 2, 2012 Might want some punctuation in that sentence, PK. Quote Truth is important
Woody Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 Might want some punctuation in that sentence, PK. Yes pk. I agree with Bravus that punctuation is important. ANd Lord Stan would probably agree. :) Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted February 2, 2012 Administrators Posted February 2, 2012 Yes pk. I agree with Bravus that punctuation is important. ANd Lord Stan would probably agree. What? I get to call him m'lord?? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 Quote: I get to call him m'lord?? According to pk - Yes. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted February 2, 2012 Administrators Posted February 2, 2012 As long as I don't put him ahead of God, right? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 hey - we ben pickin' on pk and yet no protestations. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 2, 2012 Members Posted February 2, 2012 hey - we ben pickin' on pk and yet no protestations. What?? :) Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Gail Posted February 2, 2012 Administrators Posted February 2, 2012 That perked him up! I think his ears were buzzing... Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 That perked him up! I think his ears were buzzing... Yes. Perhaps we can now get some protestations. What about it pk? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Overaged Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 Stan; this is wonderful to hear!! PTL Quote "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
Members phkrause Posted February 3, 2012 Members Posted February 3, 2012 Still have no idea what your talking about??? Sorry!!! Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 3, 2012 Posted February 3, 2012 Still have no idea what your talking about??? Sorry!!! Ahh nothin' pk. We just been tryin' to pick on you - but if you don't think so - don't worry about it. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.