Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 The Jewish and SDA vote apparently went heavily for Ron Paul. I was surprised about this. But also was pleased to hear that they held a special non-Sabbath hours caucus for our church. Praise God our people were able to vote last night. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 source....? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 HB - you know what the source is when I quote the news. And I don't want to get in a fight over news sources. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 Thank you dgrimmm for this confirmation. As it seems my word around here has little value to some. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 HAMILTON-BEACH I heard this on public radio dgrimm60 Public Radio Hmmmmmmm now they wouldn't lie would they? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 HB - you know what the source is when I quote the news. And I don't want to get in a fight over news sources. I've never heard of a "special Caucus" for minorities or for races or for those who subscribe to creeds....So excuse me for asking for the source....even if it is FauxNew.... What was the title of the source? Could you at least publish that so that I can google it? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 Originally Posted By: Woody HB - you know what the source is when I quote the news. And I don't want to get in a fight over news sources. I've never heard of a "special Caucus" for minorities or for races or for those who subscribe to creeds....So excuse me for asking for the source....even if it is FauxNew.... What was the title of the source? Could you at least publish that so that I can google it? As dgrimm quoted - try Public Radio. But on FOX they stated specificly that the caucues were for Jews and SDAs. Oh ye of little faith. Are you one of them 'doubting Thomas's Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 This link might help you HB: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...my-wins/252583/ Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 What I thought was interesting from the above link was: Quote: A few people then spoke for Romney and Rick Santorum. Last was a senior orthodox rabbi, complete with hat and beard, who thanked the GOP for the post-sundown caucus: "I didn't realize there were so many orthodox Jews and Seventh-Day Adventists in Las Vegas!" he said. The night caucus was supposed to be only for observers of a Saturday Sabbath, and attendees were required to sign a form swearing that they were "precluded from participating" in the morning caucus "because of my religious beliefs." Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 This link might help you HB: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...my-wins/252583/ I wanted to see the origional link, but this will do...thanks Redwood... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Members phkrause Posted February 5, 2012 Members Posted February 5, 2012 Yeah they were worried of a small turnout. Looks like not many came to vote. I heard something like only 7000 people! Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 do you have a source for that? ha ha !!! lol Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 6, 2012 Members Posted February 6, 2012 Didn't fox news report that?? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 6, 2012 Author Posted February 6, 2012 Didn't fox news report that?? Ouch. Don't say that SO loud pk. There are others in the room. lol By mentioning that name here - one loses ALL credibility. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 6, 2012 Members Posted February 6, 2012 Well I still have a little respect for FoxNews, they have Bill don't they? LOL Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 6, 2012 Author Posted February 6, 2012 OH yeah. Bill O Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.