Members phkrause Posted February 21, 2012 Members Posted February 21, 2012 http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Gingrich/2012/02/18/id/429857?s=al&promo_code=E37B-1 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted February 21, 2012 Author Members Posted February 21, 2012 And what Romney is the only one running negative ads in this compaign????? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 I hope I am accurate here. But I believe that Romney is running about 85% of the negative ads. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Moderators Bravus Posted February 21, 2012 Moderators Posted February 21, 2012 Technically, I guess, SuperPACs on his behalf are running them. I know, and agree, it's a silly technicality. Quote Truth is important
Woody Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Mark this one down. Bravus and I are agreeing on a political question. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.